Lavazza Crema e Aroma Espresso Coffee Beans ( 6 x 1kg )
The telephone order Price is
Lavazza quality Italian espresso coffee
- Over 100 years of experience devoted exclusively to coffee
- The finest coffees selected directly in the countries of origin
- Careful selection bean after bean using special optic scanners
- Balanced roasting to bring out all the aroma and sensory charactistics of the blends
- Steadfast constant quality thanks to meticulous methods
- Special packaging that seals in all the coffee's freshness and aroma
Dried fruit and precious woods
That’s Lavazza Crema e Aroma
A blend with a consistent crema and a strong and decisive character, with a pleasant after taste of dry fruits, bitter cocoa and precious woods that remind you of a fine barrel - aged wine.
Origins: Natural Arabica from the San Paulo area of Brazil, washed Arabica from Honduras, African Robusta with spicy notes from Uganda.
Lavazza Crema e Aroma espresso coffee beans produce a rich and lively, creamy coffee with an intense aroma. Blended using the finest Arabica coffee beans from South America, together with African and Indian robustas, this great Lavazza crema aroma coffee has a full-bodied flavour, making it ideal for drinking at any time of the day. It's particularly well suited for use in cappuccinos and lattes as it retains its strength and full body even when used with lots of milk.